Gate Interface & Repeater
• Trigger Lighting from Electric Gates
• Isolated gate input
• Adjustable on-time 1 - 15 minutes
• Does not over-ride user's control
• 1000 meter range*
• Signal Booster (repeater)
• Dusk sensor
• IP66 Tuff ABS enclosure
The wireless Gate Interface & Signal Repeater can perform two separate functions;
• Interfacing to electric gates or other sensor to provide automated lighting control when vehicles approach. When triggered, it wirelessly signals to the Lighting Control Modules an on-time of 1 to 15 minutes It contains an adjustable dusk sensor to prevent trigger during daylight.
• The signal repeater echo's commands received from any of Light Symphony's wireless transmitters. Up to 5 repeaters may be used together to extend Light Symphony's range by 1000 meters* radius each.
* Note - stated range is line-of-site, obstacles will reduce this.
Part No. LS30800REP
NOTE: This unit is factory programmed to trigger the 'whole' garden (all-on). This programming is most easily changed using the Remote Control as a teaching tool, part LS30050WRC. We recommend including a remote control in your order if you wish to re-program this unit.